July 07, 2008

Ever wanted to hide in the dark?

I have never, EVER felt like this. All of a sudden life doesn't seem that great. I'm losing people and I don't like it. This is pretty much it. Someone just told me I'm too weak to be gay. I am. There's no way I can continue like this. So I don't like people touching me in public. So I feel sick when I see a little girl point at me and tell her mom there's a fag behind them. I'm weak, I get it. I'm not the best person. I'm weak. Too weak to do anything to change my life. Too weak to end it. I'm just swirling in the desires of a gay man in a straight life. I'm just happy I have support from friends. Since I don't have family, friends are all I have left. I don't have understanding friends, but they're all I got.

Lord, grant me the strength.

1 comment:

Regoddy said...

I try to be understanding D= love you.