October 26, 2007

I FUCKING TOLD YOU!

Ugh...I'm am just NOT in the best mood right now. I don't know why, but talking to my friends never makes me feel better. I really need a friend. Anyone know of one?

And no, I'm not needy. Whenever I feel like I'm trying to get someone to pity me, I always stop and say something different, but when people say,"we warned you this would happen", it doesn't help any. So I went to a Catholic school and I didn't like it. That didn't prove you right. I don't like it because...well, I honestly have no real good reason for not liking it...just undertones I guess...

I'm really starting to grow distant from some old close friends...and the problem with it is that I don't mind it. Reggie for instance. I have talked to her for a long time, I've seen her once since the summer, and already it seems too much. I don't know. I'm changing, and it;s not like I'm going to change back anytime soon, and I don't want to =\ I'm not complaining about anything, I'm just putting my feelings out there, and if you hate me and say I complain all the time and that I'm annoying, don't read my shit. that simple. And if you just find me humorous, do me a favor and leave me alone. I don't care anymore. I feel like I don't have friends anymore, except for Chantal and Zuriq now. those are the only 2 I see anymore and talk to regularly, and I don't think Zuriq even really likes me, so that makes on friend. I have friends at CC, but not to the extent my old friends were.

I wish I could go back in time and just never go to City in the first place. It's just been a giant shit-stain on my life.

5 comments:

Shnookums said...

nope, i have no need for a blog.

sorry about your friends.

<3

Shnookums said...

i mean, ride. what the hell am i talking about?

Regoddy said...

I haven't missed you either.

Regoddy said...

Still want my Sims CDs back though!

przybylski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.